Rome Wasn’t Built in a Day.
But your website will be.
Get Shit Done Day
A single day where your mind is blown, your website is completed and you can rest easy because I’ve got you!
GSD Day Websites
Your website. Built in a day.
The process itself takes a month.
Week One: We begin with a strategy call.
Week Two: We both do the prep work outlined.
Week Three: Our final strategy call to review website design and content
Week Four: This is when your actual GSD Day occurs and your website will go from unfinished to launched in one day.
- Host and domain set up or transfer
- New email set up*
- Free SSL certificate and setup**
- Install WordPress and supporting plugins
* Does not include email transfer
** Depending on website platform
- Built responsive (mobile friendly)
- Connected to your social channels
- Integrate with your third party systems (booking systems, email marketing, etc)
- Basic keyword driven SEO based on your chosen keywords
One-page scrolling or (up to) 5 -page website in WordPress or Wix
- Free lifetime license for the Divi theme for WordPress sites ($250 value)
- Your logo, brand colors, images and copy
- Design guidance and full site customization
- 2 strategy meetings before we build to make sure you’re confident in your website copy
- Access to a library of recorded training videos after your site has launched
- 30 days of email and training video support after launch
- Free website maintenance including updates to the WordPress version, theme, php, and plugins. 1 month free for 1 page sites ($99 value), and 3 months free for 5-page sites ($279 value)
1 Page Scrolling Website
5 Page Website
*BONUS* WEBSITE CONTENT WRITING GUIDE
When you sign up for a GSD Day Website, you’ll also get Confident AF, a guide to writing website content.
I know that writing the content for your website can be overwhelming, so I’ve written this guide to hold your hand through it!
“Jackie is amazing! She is easy to work with, and works fast. She does a wonderful job encouraging her clients to give her ideas so that she can design what you are looking for. She did a phenomenal job on my website. If you are looking for something creative, fresh and new, Jackie is your gal.”
“Jackie was great to work with. I liked the clean, crisp style of other sites she had done so there was no question she was the designer for me. I also like her demeanor. Straight and to the point but always kind and professional. I really appreciate a “straight shooter” that is a nice person to boot. Jackie helped me when I needed it, gave me space when I needed it too. “
“Working with Jackie was a dream! She fully executed the direction I gave her and expanded upon it, creating a website that is user friendly and had the ascetic I was looking for. She communicated clearly on deadlines and made this process so easy for someone who is not very computer savvy. 10/10 would work with her again :)”
“Jackie lives up to her name as the Queen of GSD! I needed to update my website and Jackie made this big and overwhelming task easy-breezy. The creative process truly was collaborative and Jackie paid attention to what I liked without losing sight of the essence of the work I do. I love working with Jackie because we can envision and dream all we want but in the end, you need to make it happen. Jackie makes it happen.”
I needed to unclutter my business website and sat down with Jackie in order to discuss my vision. She took a look at it and discussed a plan. Within minutes, she started making changes! I saw instant results and couldn’t have been happier. She’s effective and efficient. It is a pleasure to work with her!
Ready to get this party started?
Learn more about the GSD Day process and how we’ll work together to build your site.