Queen of GSD and I (Jackie Zimmerman) will always be a safe and welcoming space for people of color. Granted I don’t really have a physical space per se, but I mean I will hold space for you and will welcome your friendship, your business and partnerships.
I want to make this vow to all of my clients. I will:
- Cut ties with any clients that are not anti-racism
- Be your ally in every way that I can
- Continue to donate to funds helping to support anti-racism causes
- To support and promote your businesses
Below are links to businesses owned by women of color who are my clients. Please support them.
- Something New – Lisa Lipscomb
- The Art of Living Wisely – Lisa Anderson-Shackelford
- Maximum Communications – Ayana King
- Claire Aldin Publishers – De’Andrea Matthews
- Changing Focus – Whitney Petit
- Universal Special Events Incorporated – Tonia Williams
- Sisters Who Are Powerful – SWAP